Medication-Assisted Treatment, Jackson, NJ
Areas We Serve
At Harbor MAT we specialize in offering medication-assisted treatment (MAT) and substance use disorder treatment services to help individuals, their families, and the Jackson, NJ community to overcome their addiction. Addiction is a chronic and life-threatening disease that can have a significant impact on your quality of life and that of your loved ones, which is why professional MAT recovery is important with an Opioid Treatment Program (OTP).
Our approach to treatment is evidence-based and personalized, combining an integrated approach that considers your unique strengths, abilities, needs, and preferences. At Harbor MAT, our dedicated team of professionals will work with you to develop an individualized course of treatment that aligns with your goals to help you recover.
Our comprehensive treatment services include confidential, personalized medication-assisted treatment, which may include methadone maintenance/detoxification or buprenorphine treatment. We also provide ongoing recovery support and counseling services that can be delivered through individual, group, or family sessions.
With our compassionate team of professionals by your side, you can feel confident that you are in capable hands as you embark on the path to recovery. Together, we will guide you through the treatment process and help you learn the skills and strategies you need to overcome your substance use disorder and reclaim your life.
As a client, you will learn how to:
- Identify and Seek to Eliminate High Risk Behaviors
- Cope with Relapse Triggers
- Recognize and Become Familiar with Possibilities for Positive Growth & Change
- Find Successful Means to Fulfill your Potential
- Appreciate the Value of Structure, Boundaries, Dependability and Responsibility in Creating a Productive Life
- Be Aware of the Pitfalls Encountered in Undertaking a New Life Journey Free from All Mood-Altering Drugs
To further ensure you remain on track with your goals, we offer outpatient services that include:
- ASAM based Screening and Evaluation
- Intake Interview/Assessment
- Methadone Maintenance/Detoxification
- Buprenorphine Services
- Individual and Group Counseling (Outpatient or Intensive Outpatient/IOP)
- Family Counseling and Support
- Case Management and Referral
- On-Site Comprehensive HIV Case Management Services
- Monthly On-Site Hepatitis C Testing
- Vocational/Educational Assessment
- Specialized Track for Pregnant Women
- Drug Monitoring and Screening
For more information, please call our Brick, New Jersey location at (732) 344-0596.
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 5:30 am – 1:30 pm
Saturday 6:00 am – 12:00 pm
Medication Dispensing Hours
Mon-Fri 5:30 am – 12:00 pm
Saturday 6:00 am – 12:00 pm
After Hours Emergency:
Methadone Self-Pay Weekly – $85.00
Comments are closed.