Touchless entry / Touchless appointments / Masks available / Social distancing required / Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer available
Intake Admissions Information
Harbor MAT is THE resource in our community
• Methadone or Suboxone Treatment.
• Appointments preferred but walk in patients accepted Monday thru Friday. Come early at 6:00am and bring a picture ID.
• Medication on same day as admission.
• Medicaid accepted.
• Ask about free treatment for your first month.
• A friendly clinic serving Ocean and Monmouth County.
• Only $85 per week for Methadone treatment.
• All treatment programs at Harbor MAT include individual and/or group counseling.
• We honor transfer patient’s TAKEHOME medication status.
Our mission is to provide a safe harbor for the journey away from addiction and towards building a strong foundation for a new life in recovery.
Harbor MAT knows everyone is unique, so everyone’s recovery is different. We have a team of medical and clinical professionals with expertise in addiction/mental health to individualize treatment.
Opioid Treatment Services
Harbor MAT incorporates all life areas into the treatment plan for recovery. Education and skills building are utilized to help the patient gain initial control over his/her chemical dependency, as well as a variety of life problems and may be drawn upon long after treatment has ended.
Comments are closed.